1. Opinions expressed on Local Goverment Channel comment section and blogs are those of the respective contributing user only. These views do not represent those of Local Goverment Channel its management or employees. Local Goverment Channel is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to Local Goverment Channel Comment section and blogs by Local Goverment Channel users.
2. Local Goverment Channel users agree that comments and images posted on in comments section or on a blog will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
3. Local Goverment Channel comment section and blogs do not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting understands that the blog post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of sign up to Local Goverment Channel.
4. By posting comments on the Local Goverment Channel website you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Local Goverment Channel without notification.
5. Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of Local Goverment Channel. As such Local Goverment Channel cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
6. Local Goverment Channel website editors will decide what is acceptable or not on a case-by-case basis. We will delete any advertising posts, or chose not to publish a comment if we deem it unacceptable according to our content boundary policies.
6a. Content Boundaries:
PORNOGRAPHY AND OBSCENITY:
Pornography and Obscenity: Image and video content that contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by Local Goverment Channel.
Pedophilia, Incest and Bestiality: Users may not publish written, image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
Child Pornography: Local Goverment Channel has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
HATEFUL CONTENT: Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
VIOLENT CONTENT: Users may not publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
COPYRIGHT: It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found here.
IMPERSONATION: We do not allow impersonation of others through our services in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
UNLAWFUL USE OF SERVICES: Our products and services should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
SPAM, MALICIOUS CODES AND VIRUSES: We do not allow spamming or transmitting malware and viruses.
7. Local Goverment Channel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.